Our beautiful smile guarantee means that you’ll absolutely love your smile makeover. How can Dr. Delaune guarantee a beautiful smile? Take a look at the process for creating a beautiful smile makeover with porcelain veneers.
- You’ll be scheduled for an appointment where Dr. Delaune will listen to what you want in a smile makeover–the shape and color of your teeth, the type of personality that you want your smile to convey. Perhaps bold, warm or sophisticated.
- Based on your input and Dr. Delaune’s professional experience, you’ll review digital images of your smile design.
- Next, a wax-up will be made based on the digital images.
- Provisional veneers will be made from the wax-up, giving you a preview of your new smile prior to the final fabrication of your porcelain veneers..
- Dr. Delaune will send impressions, photographs, a computer imaging simulation of the final results of the case and written instructions to our ceramist, who will make your porcelain veneers. All toward ensuring that you get the beautiful smile that you’ve always wanted.
- You’ll have an appointment to try your porcelain veneers with a try-in paste. You’ll see exactly how the veneers will look when they are bonded on. It’s likely that you’ll absolutely love the veneers without reservation, but if you don’t, they will be sent back to our ceramist for adjustments or to make a completely new set.
- Your smile makeover will be permanently placed only when you absolutely love your new smile.