In his private practice, Dr. Delaune is committed to providing his patients with the very best dentistry has to offer, evidenced by his dedication to continue his dental education. He is constantly increasing his knowledge and improving his techniques, so that his patients can benefit from the latest advances in dentistry. Dr. Delaune has a special interest in creating beautiful smiles through recent advances in cosmetic dentistry.
Dr. Delaune’s achievements are listed below.
- Accreditation candidate of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Master of the Academy of General Dentistry (MAGD) – one of only a select few Louisiana dentists to earn this achievement
- Elected a Fellow of the Pierre Fauchard Academy, an international organization created to honor excellence in dentistry
- Honored with induction as a Fellow in the American College of Dentists, an organization whose mission is to advance excellence, ethics, professionalism, and leadership in dentistry
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of Louisiana Dental Association
- Member of New Orleans Dental Association
- Served as president of the Louisiana Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Serving on the Board of Directors for the Louisiana Academy of General Dentistry, while holding positions as vice president, president elect, president, and chairman of the Continuing Education Committee
- Over 100 hours of continuing education each year, with an accumulation of over 2000 hours. This far exceeds Louisiana’s minimum requirement of 20 hours per year.
- Completed LSU School of Dentistry’s post-graduate Continuum on Cosmetic Dentistry
- TMJ training from The Dawson Academy
- Implantology training from the Zimmer Institute and Russo Seminars
- Advanced dental implant training at the Medical University of South Carolina
- Guest lecturer for LSU senior dental students
- Voted a Top Dentist in New Orleans Magazine
In addition to providing excellent dental care to his patients and serving his profession, Dr. Delaune enjoys waterskiing, backpacking and spending time at home in Mandeville with his wife, Teresa and their three children.